Monday, May 09, 2005

What a life

Well, it's been a long time since i update this blog. At last i got internet connections at home but just a lousy dial up connections. Very the DAMM slow. Recently me and a colleagea of mine did some research on guitar courses nearby my office and at last ...the one that impressed me.is the one at ss2. When i walked in...i asked them what courses they have. Then there is a guy who bring me to a demo room and show me what i'll learn if i enroll with them. He is really good in guitars....and he can play well. And now we decided to start enroll by june.

Today is a busy day since morning....i conducted a training in a place whereby it doesn't have air-cond at all. What they have is the stand fan. That was just damm hot ! Tomorrow there is still another half day. What a day....haih...today going back home in sticky condition ...really tired....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Site Counter