Monday, November 14, 2005

Thinking of a moment...

Last night just before i sleep, things fly in my mind. Suddently i went back to past keep thinking on the incidents happended in my life since long long time ago. First i went into a slot of my memories on how i was framed about a lost handphone. I was totaly into that incident as i were there...anger...fears...all the feeling was there...I still wondering where did the handphone went? I didn't take the handphone and the person so called "AJ" accusing me saying that i stolen his new hp. I guess that day i really had a bad day..first of all ...i locked my room and the keys are inside the room. I was on my way to my fren's house for lunch...just opposite...so i don't bother and i go take my lunch first. While the rest of the housemate was at living hall downstairs. I told them i locked my room with keys inside and then ...i left, proceed to my fren's house. When i came back..i asked the guy to open my door through a shared bathroom...it is easily opened by using a bit of violence. When he opened his own room..and the first thing he do is ...he discovered that his newly bought handphone was gone. He proceed to open the door for me first. Then when the door was opened, i continue do my things...open computer ..browse internet...and so on. After half and hour..he suddently came in and quickly hold my hand and asked me why am my hand so cold....and "Where is my handphone?" he claimed that he learned psychology and the reaction of someone that did something wrong is their hand will be cold. Give me a break!
I was opening the fan at speed 5 and the environment is not hot anymore ok! Then he started to threaten me..saying that "you think i cannot save the fire?, i got troops from subang and they will reached in minutes!" ..he even wanted to start a fight with me...damm..by that time..i was totaly freak out....my heart was beating fast...and i was very scared...not because i stolen his
handphone..but the situation ...was hard to describe.....i had no choice and i called my parents. My parents came and i went to make a police reports nearby...all the information was passed to the inspector and if there is anything happended to me..he is the person they should look after. After that, my dad waited AJ at my house there and later when he is back...my father questioned him and there started a fierce conversation. After few hours..the conversations was ended and he shoke hands with me and say sorry. But days passed and the ways he talk was very sarcastic and i believe he still saying me is the thief.
During my stay in that house, a lot things happened and i can't believe i had actually hang around with a bunch of brutal people with heavy violence for a short period of time. There is once they brought me to bagan lalang..to collect those something like "lala" but much bigger in size...and then they bring back to house to cook with belancan...that was damm nice. In my stay at the house..there is a "honey" girl that attracts a lots of bees.....and those bees are really going for her...there is 2 bees..from same location..bukit pelanduk, the area is where most pig is slaughtered and sold to many places. And their job is feed the pigs and slaughter them when it is time. You can imagine how barbaric and violence are them. There is once...a conflict just because of this "honey"...a chase had begun and weapons like parangs is fully loaded in rear of the car. I don't really know what happened..but what i heard is that one of them threaten that will throw acid to this "honey" ...i dunno what is the reason and why they wanted to do so. At the end..the fight didn't started, i guess the "honey" managed to calm down the bees. Luckily..else ..i really no eye see. After a while...i moved out from this house as seems like this house is full of problems and i guess maybe the feng sui no good for me there. I moved back to hostel and had a peaceful life.
Finished about this..then i was thinking on all the friends that i have..and how they had impact on my life...my college life was very fun and silly. Things happened ...leaving all the sweet and bitter memories behind. I entered college with a bunch of friends and at first i was staying in hostel. Later on..i got some new friends and soon we rented a house nearby and gosh we had a lot of good time there..playing around..BBQ!...and so on..but happiness doesn't last forever...somehow our gang was broken into 2 groups...there was conflicts going on. And now..all goes their own way...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so dramatic yet so 'suay'. at least you learn to know the true colors of others.
erm..did u mentioned about lala??=D

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Site Counter