Monday, April 24, 2006

Good service

Yesterday i went to low yat plaza to get my dopod fixed. I had some screen alignment problems and it makes me so irritated as i can't get to the right position of screen sometimes. So i decided to bring it to the shop that i bought from. At first they tried to align the screen again but eventually it doesn't solve the problem. Then they just take out my screen proctector and try again. It works! And for your infomation, once screen proctector is being took out, it can't be put in again unless we put in a new one. And guess what...they did put a new screen proctector for me! and most important ..it is free of charge. Is a right choice that i bought my pda from this shop..they have 2 location at low yat..one is at ground floor named Fresh Gear ..and another same one at 3rd floor. The 3rd floor is not a shop lot but just kind of stall type only. Anyway, i felt happy that they provided me with a good and prompt service. Happy happy...!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Site Counter