Sunday, October 14, 2007

Shocking bill from maxis

Today i received a notification that my maxis bill is ready for viewing, so i downloaded it to check my amount due.

It is really crazy; I have no idea why my bill is so high.

First time in my life, my telephone bill is RM4266.25 !!!

The bill say that there is 4 charges of 1Mbps dedicated internet access installation fee of RM1000 each. What the heck is that?


So I immediately called maxis and asked them regarding this. Luckily they told me that there was a mistake in their billing system as they just changed to a new system. This is really disappointing; shouldn't they do a parallel test run before they put the new system into live environment? Few months back, i noticed there are some ECP (external content provider) charges which i never subscribed; they charged me RM2.50 each service received. Earlier i didn't check and i paid blindly for about RM10+ every month. When i called them, they seem get used to this kind of complaint and told me that they will do adjustment on my next bill. I did some researched on the internet and actually i am not the only victim. There are a lot of people having the same problem. Today the officer told me that they just installed anti-spam features and i am assured that it won't happened again. I hope so.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Site Counter