Tuesday, November 25, 2008

YOKOSO JAPAN !!!

I never thought that I would be going to Japan so early. It had always been far long in my travel queue lists. But it had jumped to the top of the queue when I my company send me to a business trip doing implementation in Japan and the best thing is I got a chance to stay there for about 3 weeks!! Living a life like Japanese for a short while…I had been nodding my head all the while as that is part of their culture. Sometimes is funny when we don’t understand each other as if chickens & ducks were talking. Most of it works by having body language and numbers. Japanese don’t speak English very well and you will be very happy when you found some which could speak English. Every time we walked around the restaurants, we are excited when we see those food

presented such a way. FOOD !! FOOD !! My favorite tempura is everywhere!! This is good for us where else for those restaurant which has only words, eeewww….we had no idea what it was. So far, the cheapest restaurant I found give me ¥290 ( which equivalent to around RM10). Though it is cheap, but still nice..just a bit plain. It comes with free salad as well on your next visit. All this you have to purchase a ticket through a vending machine first.

Even the cigarettes can be purchased through vending machine. I am so tempted to buy but to bad it comes with age validation whereby it requires your local ID for verification.
Some tasty ice-cream !!


Posted by Picasa

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Site Counter