Saturday, August 20, 2005

A lonely day..




Well, today was a lonely day as i was alone in the house. Everyone has gone back to hometown. But every time when it is time for meal, i need to think what should i cook. I am not a good cooker but i like to try new things. Hehe...well...today for dinner....above is that i had done..guess what is that? I don't know what does it call in english but in chinese is called "PAN MIEN" or "MIEN FEN KAU" . I put some flour, cooking oil, 2 eggs and water. Then it end out like that. Soon i went down to the indian mini market to get some vege. I really don't know what to buy, just went there and search. Later i saw something which my mum used to buy, really not sure what it was. Bought for RM1. Want to know what is the out come ? well....i proudly present..............My First "Pan Mien" that is made by myself....

I even made a love shaped one...creative ler...ahahahah...So overall....out of 10 points, i rated myself 7. Acceptable lar..haha...anybody want to try ?

2 Comments:

Blogger Grayson said...

hahha..vege good for health ar...

9:16 AM  
Blogger zbjernak said...

poison ivy-> wht is the bp now? how bout cholestrol level? lvel 8 liao?
still no eat vege...hahahaha

but good woh....can cook pan mien
but just to correct u...mien = noodle...

so tht is call mee hoon ker (hokkien)

mee hoon = flour
ker = cake

hahahahaha

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Site Counter