Friday, December 09, 2005

Crazy in the office...

Today 4 of us in the office and the I.T idiot director also in the office. My manager just pass by and send us some signal saying that ..
"hey guys, beware, the Big A going to do proposal Binding" ...and once i heard that..i immediately take up the phone and start pretending calling to client. hahahahahah...This is because i know the Big A doesn't know how to do the binding and for sure he is going to ask one of us to do it for him. As how he instructed his staff under him. As now he left zero staff under him, he got nobody to do that for him. Why did all the staff left? I guess u all know the answer. The other 2 colleages in front of me also start calling clients and we all laugh like hell. My manager even closed her door and hide inside. wahahahahahha! We are not bad ok..just that the person doesn't deserve any help at all.

Nowdays, life in this lifeless office is very boring and it is killing me. I am now in mid of searching new jobs and guys ...if you have any recommendation. Pls let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Site Counter