Tuesday, November 22, 2005

flower dying..need new seeds

Today, is a bad day for me. Hearing something that i wished it don't happened. Tomorrow i have to check with KWSP and Socso about my payout from the employer. Our salary is deducted with EPF and socso but i heard that it is not paid to the KWSP nor Socso. I just hope that this is not true. I will know the answer by tomorrow afternoon. I might not getting pay for this month also..it depends on the collection from clients. If they collected enough $$ from clients, then we will get our salary.
What is my plan ? so far i don't have any solid plan yet. Actions as it goes...
Tomorrow i need to go to a client site whereby this client is the most troublesome and fussy one. I hate going there, all the top management showing their fxxxing terrible face and speak like nobody....very sarcastic...no choice...i still have to go and solve their problem.
I don't know what to write anymore...looking at this blog without doing anything....just keep thinking while listening to songs. ...........................................................
......................................................................................................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Site Counter