Friday, December 16, 2005

He lied



I was conned. In this parking area, there is a chinese uncle that take care of it. I came in and he asked me to pay the maximum amount of RM6.90. Then i asked, why it is charged maximum since i came in at around 2.48pm and i will be leaving in 2 hrs time. He said nevermind, i can claim back later if i come back. But then when i come back in less than 2 hrs to claim back the money. He said cannot claim and blamed me that i have 2 outstanding bill that i didn't cleared last 2 visits. Bloody hell..i am speechless and i don't think i want to continue arguing with this liar. He kept giving excuses and also said "you claim back the hours on your next visit la" . I don't mind paying the extra money but he shouldn't use such tactics to earn money.
So, before i drove off, i snapped a few pictures.

3 Comments:

Blogger zbjernak said...

hahahahahahhahahha
u never pay mah
he recognize u

10:39 AM  
Blogger Grayson said...

haiya..even if i never pay..is their fault also..coz they dint wait for me. I think my last visit there was a month ago. Anyway..they shouldn't lie. That's what i hate.

1:55 PM  
Blogger St @ Estee said...

aiya... relax lah, wht kind of ppl oso got one... really dissappoint sometime.

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Site Counter