Monday, July 24, 2006

Bad sevice …”Zwanzen”

Recently I went to Singapore and I passed by some desserts restaurants…lots of people are queuing up…so I guess it must be something that I must try. So, I just followed the queue. There were waiters asking how many people and then they show us the seats when it is available. It seems professional and friendly. So we ordered something called “earthquake”…it is ice-creams with different flavors…many scoops of them. Waited and waited…20 minutes…the ice-cream still hasn’t appeared on our table. Pissed off and asked the waiter, then he said he will check for us. 5 minutes later…we still don’t get the damn ice-cream…and looking at the same waiter…he was just walking around trying to arrange the spoons on an empty table. What the hell! I just ordered for ice-cream, you don’t have to cook or grill!! What it was taking so long? We called the waiter again and telling them the 2nd time. Then he says he will check for it again. So…after a while, the ice-cream finally came…and I wasn’t happy to see it because it seems to be melting…damn it…that would be my last visit to that restaurant…

1 Comments:

Blogger zbjernak said...

boycott sama dia...
let us have a protest in front of their shop!

money back!

hehehehehehhe

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Site Counter