Monday, May 15, 2006

a night after gym

I just finished my gym and also just had my dinner. Today the traffic was not that bad...i managed to reach 1 utama at 7.15pm....i started journey 6.30pm.....lots better!

My house here seems empty nowadays...just left 3 of us now...and most of the time we have different timing, so rarely we will bump to each other. Sides that, i slowly began to feel that i am getting far away from the circles of friends. I don't know why but i don't feel like calling them or going to any gathering. What is happening to me? Everytime i wanted to call someone, end up i won't call and i rather be alone in house. I think soon i will have very little frens...

4 Comments:

Blogger poreiz said...

Hey, it's very unhealthy to feel that. I think you're facing some depressing moments. Might be stress too. You need to talk to someone and open up :)

6:32 AM  
Blogger St @ Estee said...

Hey, poreiz is rite. May be u need to talk with GOD more often, HE always listen & help..

2:49 PM  
Blogger Grayson said...

i think after a while..i should be ok...maybe just that now the job i am having is just not that encouraging...
anyway thanks guys..for being here..

3:24 PM  
Blogger zbjernak said...

because u are sick....

may b u have the ANTI-SOCIAL illness
hehe

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Site Counter