Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Final Decision

After a fierce conversation, i decided to put a stop in the relation and start a new own life. I can't take it any more. I understand that you care about me so much and you really did a lot of things that proven your love. But i am really sorry that i am too selfish, arrogant and cruel. I couldn't fulfill your needs. I need freedom. I am truely sorry. As discussed, we only have 1 month left before we starts our own life... I know you will hate me so much but i have no choice, both of us are suffering for more than 2 year already. We just keep maintaining the relations and pretend nothing happened. But how far can we go? I really cannot accept it when you uses violence whenever there is an arguement. I hated that so much. I hope you can be strong to accept it.
I am sorry...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Site Counter