Tuesday, December 20, 2005

At last...

After waited so long, i finally can leave...leaving for a better company. I no longer need to feel scared and insecured. My current company couldn't provide me a better benefits but they lessen them instead. We are all feel dissapointed with the management and the turnover rate now is extremly terrible.
I felt relived when i received a call from the new company saying that they are going to employ me! I am very happy and there is a new hope. I hope i will stay long with this company and hopefully i can build a strong career path from here. The best thing is that they need me to join them earlier. As i need 3 months notice, i will need to pay back my current company for the compensation of short notice. This new company are willing to help me pay off 50% of the amount. That's really a good deal!
I will be leaving to singapore on 6 Feb 2006 for a month training. Wish me luck!

6 Comments:

Blogger poreiz said...

Good to hear that you got a new job. All the best to you! May God be with you.

11:42 PM  
Blogger dreamchaser said...

Good Luck Buddy!!!! All the Best!!!

8:33 AM  
Blogger zbjernak said...

may the force be with u...
and may u successful
for u success...i believe u will bring me good things also....

hahaha

1:48 PM  
Blogger Grayson said...

thanks guys! i really happy that finally i got this job!
zbjernak->i will kepoh kepoh with the HR later...hahaha...

1:52 PM  
Blogger Dragonfly Lady said...

congrats!

2:19 PM  
Blogger St @ Estee said...

hahhaa... then nobody really know our company HR system liao,except the 'person who know oso like dunno coz is helpless'...

Good luck to you..

fyi, my last day is the last working day b4 CNY.
And now,i take MC and rest at home coz Conjunctivitis..hehee

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Site Counter