Monday, April 10, 2006

In my life

Now I am 25 and everyday considered as a new day. Things happening and changed every now and then.. I met many type of people and some changed my life and some just come and go.

Some that I would like to say...

The Leader
So far, I never met with such a good manager. She fought for her staff and she can communicate well with the subordinates. Not like some that only know how to point people to do things. I do believe good communication and relation with colleagues can make things become even better, especially politics and gossips. I don’t like company that are so formal, pin and point and no jokes. This person that I mentioning are understanding and caring too.

The good friend
This person when I see him on the first time, I don't really like him but later on I found out that he is so true and he enjoy life so much...especially food! It doesn't matter what happened, he always try to think positive and make us think positive too. Everytime we see him, there sure something to be laughed about coz he is damn funny and he talks a lot.

Another good friend
This one is funny and likes to laugh. He is a good listener and I appreciate it. He is willing to help when you need one. I feel comfortable talking with him and there is no thing to hide. Sometimes I feel that this kind of friend is even better than those I knew long long time ago which only know take advantages from people. There is something in common in us, we both like music.

The one that I let down
I did something extremely terrible to someone and I believe it hurts deeply. I can't do much now, even though I say a thousand 'sorry', it won't be fixed. I just hope the person is doing well now. Again..i am sorry. I can’t help it as things go so fast and uncontrollable. I really don’t know how to face this reality and I felt guilty.

A 'good friend' that like to gain advantage
There is a friend who i knew since secondary, he always likes to gain advantage from anyone. Whenever you have something to eat, he wants to share and wherever we plan to go, he will ask you to drive and most of the times he will ask us buy meal for him. Sometimes it is very annoying but still there is time we can share some thoughts. Anyway, this is the world which filled of different kind of people with different attitude and perceptions.

Some girls that annoyed me
There are some girls who think that they are very beautiful. Like to ask guy to bring them here and there expecting free meals. Come on, I just want to be friends, I am not after you.

The one that make me acted stupidly and yet I still miss
Short times make people miss more and that is something can’t be avoided. But I believe the ending is supposed to be a good decision. Anyway, it was a long time story when I was studying in college.

The one that accused me
Sometimes this still came in my mind and bothers me coz I think I done no wrong and I was accused blindly. I did not steal anything and I won’t. This thing makes me so afraid during that time and I just can’t think how to react. But my normal reaction, even I didn’t do anything wrong and I am accused, I will feel scared and heart will beat fast. It is something which I can’t control…my limitation. And it makes people think that I am the culprit.

The one that makes me came back
I can’t let go and at the end I had come back. Is the feeling that I can’t tell. Is a hard decision and things are happening. It takes a full lot of effort and courage to makes this happen. I hope I can make things better than what happened last time this time.

6 Comments:

Blogger zbjernak said...

which one is me?
which one is me?

i think my category is not inside...

'Annoying-yet-lovely-fat-but-cute-good-friend'

ahhaha

11:54 AM  
Blogger Grayson said...

hahah...how come u say urself fat..remember u are not fat..but u are big structure..hehehe...well your categ is in...find it..

12:36 PM  
Blogger dreamchaser said...

grayson, he just pretend dunno only, he so smart sure know one lah haha miss u all!!!

1:49 PM  
Blogger poreiz said...

wah i notice your blog a lot of people give feedback one ar. haha!

this blog is interesting.which one is me ar? haha!

4:33 PM  
Blogger Grayson said...

dreamchaser-> ya..he is smart ..sure he know...hahah...u found ur category?

poreiz->stay tuned for it..so keep viewing this blog..hahaha...it will be in 'In my life-2nd edition'
one post write so much meh...must split into few ma...hahahhaha :P

8:56 AM  
Blogger poreiz said...

wah, so geng one ar...got 2nd edition one. Clever wor. Strategy to make ppl visit your blog. kaka!

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Site Counter