Thursday, November 30, 2006

Minor surgery

For at least half year, i noticed that there is a little pimples thing grows on my chest and it doesn't go away. There was no pain, just that it looks like a little pimple and it annoyed me.
So, just last week my sister told me that she know a doctor that can help me with this. Therefore, i decided to remove this thing off. The doctor is very friendly and first thing he did was injected me with something to make the area numb. Then he started to cut the skin layer and try to dig out the so called 'pimples'. But he actually told me that it was just a kind of fats. The surgery took about 15 minutes and he showed me the fats and it was in white color. So after taking the fats off, i was stiched 3 times to close back the wound. When the time passes, it was getting pain but luckily it only last for 1 night. This morning i feel better. I will need to pay another visit to that clinic to remove the stich and that would be 5 days later. This clinic is not very expensive, for the surgery and a cough medication, it only cost me $40, very cheap rite?
Next time i will visit this clinic instead of the one i visited at my condominium.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Site Counter