Monday, June 20, 2005

I am tired of all this shit

TOday was a hectic day...a tiring day too..
One of my client fired up a call to me and requires me to go support them on the spot. Fuck them all, especially the bloody HOD. I know some bugs occurs but can you just give me some time as i already make appointment with other clients.!! I hate them very much and you just wait. I will give you a BOM.
After working on saturday and sunday..makes me feel tired on monday. Really don't have the mood to work. I think i have to stop working as part time. Need to find other source of income. what is happening to me..why everything seems to be so messed up...Cold war has initiated and estimated ends july...

alone in tears..
alone in pains...

3 Comments:

Blogger dreamchaser said...

dun worry bro, everything is going to be fine, be patient, tk deep breaths, unhappy things will go away.
tk k

3:22 PM  
Blogger zbjernak said...

not alone mah
got me leh
kekekekeeekkekekekeke

5:00 PM  
Blogger Grayson said...

thanks fren ...!

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Site Counter