Friday, September 02, 2005

nonsense

very boring...so wrote something stupid...

A: What u have for today lunch ?
B: today lunch is good stuff
well, give me a set lunch
A: Sorry, set lunch sold out.
B: What?! You are the one recommend me it is good. And now you tell me it is sold out?
A: You think carefully lar, good stuff wor, sure finished faster lar..
B: Well, what do you have then?
A: Maybe you can try out Breakfast Set.
B: Give me breakfast set then.
A: Sorry, breakfast set also finished.
B: WHat!? Again finished?
A: Now is lunch hour lar..how to give you breakfast.
B: Come on lar...just give me something quick and fast, i am hungry now!
A: Hmm...well i guess u need fast food.
B: #!#$%^&&**(&^

3 Comments:

Blogger zbjernak said...

u main tulis aje
or it really happened?

hehehehehehehe

8:22 AM  
Blogger Grayson said...

nope..if this really happen to me..i will goreng the person kau kau...actually this is taken from "MAK TAU" the cartoon.

1:28 PM  
Blogger dreamchaser said...

i will burn the restaurant

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Site Counter